Telecom Niue Limited (TNL)
Trading as Telecom Niue
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
Returning an order if the goods are faulty
If your mobile still doesn’t work after rebooting or updating the software here’s what you should do:
* Call Telecom Niue on†015†between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday
The Telecom Niue team will check your device and work with you to fix the problem in line with our obligations.
This may include:
* Fixing it in store if possible
* If it’s a phone, helping to save your data before sending it back to the manufacturer to repair. This process could take anywhere from a 21 to 42 working days depending on the problem
You may be entitled to a loan phone from the store if one is available – you may need to pay a bond for this.
Returning faulty goods that are less than 28 days old
If your product is less than 28 days old and you find it has a manufacturing fault, you should be able to return it for repair. Simply take the faulty mobile in to our Telecom Niue store at the Alofi Commercial Centre.
Alternatively if you’re not near our Telecom Niue store, call our store on†015†between Monday and Friday. We’ll discuss the fault with you, and organize the return to us. All goods must be returned together with all original packaging and accessories.
Once we receive the goods, they will be assessed and if everything is okay, we’ll either send you a replacement or give you an Online Web credit or refund your credit card for the purchase.
Returning faulty goods that are more than 28 days old
For manufacturing faults on products that are more than 28 days old, please take the product, along with your receipt, to your nearest Telecom Niue retail store. They will send the product for repair on your behalf. Handling charges and bonds may be taken and can vary from store to store.
* If the problem is that the phone battery isn’t holding charge or not charging at all, take the handset, battery and charger into the store along with your receipt.
* If the product is assessed and the fault is found not to be covered by the manufacturer warranty, the repairer reserves the right to charge a service fee.